Discover! >> Trump Has Cleared UFO Disclosure Of Secret Bases Hiding Crashed Alien Ships & Non-Human Bodies, According To US Congressman

The Trump administration has given the green light to reveal secret UFO facilities to one of the leading voices in Congress calling for full disclosure of alien life.
U.S. Congressman Eric Burlison of Missouri revealed that he has requested and been granted access to secure locations, such as Area 51, which have decades-old ties to UFOs and secret government projects.
Speaking on the ALN Podcast, Burlison added that the request to President Trump and his staff included visiting U.S. military bases and facilities where evidence suggests unidentified craft, materials, bodies, or archives allegedly exist.
Burlison is a member of the congressional oversight committee involved in the ongoing investigation into Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAPs), commonly known as UFOs.
Although the U.S. government and the Pentagon have officially denied that any physical evidence of UFOs or alien life has ever been recovered, Congress has heard from multiple whistleblowers claiming secret programs have covered up the truth.
In fact, Burlison has previously claimed President Trump has been “fully briefed” on the existence of aliens, UFOs recovered by the military since the 1940s, and alien-human hybrids allegedly living on Earth today.
Now, as Trump insiders have allegedly leaked that the White House is planning to reveal what America knows about extraterrestrials by July, the UAP committee may soon have physical proof of non-human intelligence in its hands.
The congressman revealed: “The White House has told the DoD to make it happen. The extent to which they’ve been involved is literally just saying to the Department of Defense that ‘we’re backing his request. Do what you can to make it happen.’”
Over the years, multiple U.S. military sites have been linked to non-human craft, including facilities anonymous sources have said were housing crashed spaceships and experimental aircraft constructed using reverse-engineered alien technology.
These include Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Maryland, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio, the Atlantic Undersea Testing and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) in the Bahamas, and the Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR), home to Area 51.
“There is reportedly an object that is not in this country that is so large it cannot be moved, that they’ve built an entire building around it,” Burlison said during the January 30 podcast.
The congressman noted that this facility outside the U.S. was classified, so he was unable to reveal its exact location, but it was on his list of places he had requested to visit as part of the committee’s investigation.
Most of the current evidence has taken the form of images and videos of alleged non-human craft captured by both civilians and military personnel. Many have been leaked to the public after being classified by the Pentagon for years.
Burlison himself revealed never-before-seen video of a U.S. military drone striking an orb-shaped UFO with a Hellfire missile during a September 2025 UAP hearing.
The shocking footage from October 30, 2024 revealed that the unidentified craft not only survived the missile strike but continued to fly away at extreme speed as the 100-pound, air-to-ground precision weapon simply bounced off the UFO’s hull.
The congressman added that access to government records on UAPs has been intentionally made difficult to obtain and convoluted to research, with some agencies allegedly failing to report their data properly to Congress.
Burlison has previously claimed to have “a lead” on new UFO whistleblowers. However, he said during the new interview that it has been difficult to convince potential witnesses to risk losing their government clearances in retaliation, comparing these individuals to “guinea pigs” in terms of how the Pentagon would respond.

Post Author: real skillz