• We are looking for an objective internal auditor to Head our Internal Audit Function by adding value and improving our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
• Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
• Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
• Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
• Progressive 8 years working experience as Auditor with minimum 3 years in a leadership role
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Ability to work with large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Sound independent judgement
. Certified Auditor
• BS degree in Accounting or Finance
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Internal Audit Manager”